Do You Have a Personal Real Estate Agent?
If you’re planning on buying a home, you may have already done some shopping around on your own. Perhaps you’ve checked out a few open houses or called the number on a For Sale sign to schedule a private viewing of that property.
Yes, you can do all of that on your own, if you have the time and expertise. However, statistics prove that you’ll be more successful in finding your dream home, at the right price, if you instead use your own personal real estate agent who has only your best interest at heart.
Your Real Estate Agent Works for You
As a Real Estate agent, (especially one who knows the local market as well as I do), can help you find and buy your ideal home, quickly and make the entire process go smoothly for you. During a viewing, your real estate agent should be able to give you the inside scoop on that property so that you know the full story before placing an offer and entering into negotiations. A good agent will also point out desirable (and undesirable) features that you might have otherwise missed.
When it comes time to make an offer, your real estate agent will present and negotiate it on your behalf. If you don’t have your own real estate agent, you would have to deal directly with the seller’s agent, who is legally obliged to work in the seller’s best interests – not yours.
Bottom line: Your own personal real estate agent is there for you, every step of the way. At least, that’s how I work with my clients.
My Commitment to you as your Real Estate Sales Rep:
- I will take the time to understand your needs and goals, so you have a true partner in your home buying journey.
- I will explain everything clearly and answers your questions, so you’re never in the dark.
- I know how to find great properties in your price range.
- I will alert you to new listings, quickly, so you get the jump on those opportunities.
- I will advise you on the best price to offer for the home you want.
- I will prepare and present the offer, and skillfully negotiate such things as price, conditions, closing dates, etc. so you get the best deal.
- I will save you potentially thousands of dollars by ensuring you don’t overpay for the property you want.
- I will recommend other professionals (lawyers, mortgage brokers etc) who can be of help to you..
The best way to make this decision is to meet with me in person. Ask questions. See if we are a good fit.
Click here if you would like to learn more about how I can help you buy a new home while making the process easy for you. I would love to answer you questions over a "no-obligation" get-together coffee. I look forward to hearing from you......